Dress to impress. Not only will you look and smell more attractive, taking care of your grooming shows her that you’re mature and capable of important daily tasks.
Be polite. Being well-mannered doesn’t mean you’re boring — it means you know how to treat other people with respect, a quality most girls want in their boyfriends. Show her you know how to be considerate by doing these things for everyone, not just her:
- Say “please,” “thank you” and “you’re welcome.”
- If someone is walking through a door behind you, hold it open for him or her.
- Avoid cursing or saying anything crude in public, or in mixed company. It’s fine to relax a little around your friends, but try to show your best side around people you don’t know well
Think before you speak. Everyone slips up and says stupid things, but try your best to limit it when you’re around this girl.
Pay her a sincere compliment. One thing you should say when you’re around her is a nice, genuine compliment. It’s not as difficult as it seems!
Make her feel special. Find little ways to let her know that you think she’s an extraordinary person, and she’ll definitely notice.
- Don’t ignore her or play hard to get. If she texts you, text back. If she wants to talk, try to make the time even if it’s slightly inconvenient.
- Go out of your way to help her. If she could use a hand with something, offer your assistance! It could be carrying heavy or cumbersome items, going with her to run an errand, or talking to her through a difficult situation.
- Let her talk. The #1 mistake when talking to a girl is focusing on yourself. Girls are way more comfortable when they talk about common interests. Ask about her interests, hobbies, favorite books, music, etc. If she asks you a question, answer it in a few, short sentences and then redirect the question back at her. This engages her in the conversation.
- Start an inside joke with her! By doing this the two of you will share a secret connection that is shared between only the two of you. This will make her feel special, included and closer to you. It will also give you an easy-to-come-up-with conversation starter. But keep in mind, if you overuse the inside joke, it could quickly go from fun to boring, so only use it when you must.